CORSO APICS CPIM PARTE 2 - LIVE ONLINE
LIVE ONLINE APICS COURSE CPIM PART 2
(Certified Production and Inventory Management - Parte 2)
Questo corso sviluppa le competenze necessarie per conseguire la certificazione internazionale “Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)” dell' APICS, la maggiore organizzazione globale delle certificazioni in supply chain
Adottare standard e le migliori pratiche in ambito operations diventa fondamentale per distinguersi grazie ad un approccio metodologico, ed essere riconosciuti come esperti nella materia, in modo da proporre e realizzare le giuste soluzioni, come oltre 100.000 persone certificate dimostrano dal 1973.
This course develops the skills to get the international certification “Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)” by APICS, the global leader in supply chain certifications.
Adopting standard and best practices in operations management is key to stand out from the crowd with a methodological approach, and be recognized as experts in the field, in order to advice and apply the right solutions, as more than 100.000 certified professionals demonstrate since 1973.
Luogo del corso/place: live online
Data di avvio/Starting date: 22 MARZO 2021. Ore 17.30-20.30
MARCH 22, 2021. From 5.30 pm to 8.30 pm (CET Rome time; GMT+1)
Numero totale sessioni /Number of sessions: 6
Altre sessioni: ogni lunedi successivo con sessioni di durata di 3 ore ciascuna / Other sessions: every next monday with each session of a 3-hour duration.
Durata totale/Total duration: 18 ore / 18 hours
Il corso è erogabile in italiano, inglese o francese/ The course can be held in italian, french or english.
CONTENUTI PRINCIPALI / MAIN CONTENTS
Module 1: Strategic Management of Resources (SMR)
- Section A: Developing a Business Strategy
- Section B: Gathering and Analyzing Internal/External Information
- Section C: Where Will We Compete?
- Section D: How Will We Compete?
- Section E: Sustainability and Strategy
- Section F: Business Planning and Finance
- Section G: Costing Methods and Tools
- Section H: Aligning Operations Strategically
- Section I: Technology and Improvement Strategies
- Section J: Infrastructure
Module 2: Master Planning of Resources (MPR)
- Section A: Demand Management Principles
- Section B: Forecasting Techniques
- Section C: Customer Interface Management
- Section D: Sales and Operations Planning Principles
- Section E: S&OP Techniques
- Section F: Master Scheduling Principles
- Section G: Master Scheduling Process Techniques
- Section H: Principles of Distribution Planning
- Section I: Distribution Planning Techniques
Module 3: Detailed Scheduling and Planning (DSP)
- Section A: Aggregate Inventory Management
- Section B: Itemized Inventory Policy
- Section C: Itemized Inventory Management
- Section D: Material Requirements Planning (MRP) Design
- Section E: Using and Managing the MRP System
- Section F: Detailed Capacity Planning Section
- G: Managing and Applying CRP
- Section H: Managing Projects
- Section I: Planning Procurement and External Sources of Supply
Module 4: Execution and Control of Operations (ECO)
- Section A: Execution of Operations
- Section B: Scheduling
- Section C: Implementation and Capacity Control
- Section D: Principles of Quality, Communication, and Continuous Improvement
- Section E: Quality Communication, and Continuous Improvement Techniques
- Section F: Principles of Design Concepts and Tradeoffs
- Section G: Techniques of Design Concepts and Tradeoffs
Il materiale didattico e l'esame APICS per ottenere la certificazione sono in inglese. / The course material and the APICS exam are in english.
Demand Driven Endorsed Instructor
- ALTRI CORSI APICS /OTHER APICS COURSES
- Which APICS certification is right for me ? click here
- Corso CSCP online: clicca qui
- CSCP course : click here
- Corso CLTD online: clicca qui
- CLTD course: click here
- SCOR-P: clicca qui
- SCOR-P: click here
- CLICCA QUI PER IL VIDEO SUL CPIM / CLICK HER FOR THE VIDEO ON CPIM