CORSO APICS CSCP - LIVE ONLINE
LIVE ONLINE APICS COURSE CSCP
(Certified Supply Chain Professional)
Questo corso sviluppa le competenze necessarie per conseguire la certificazione internazionale “Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)” dell' APICS, la maggiore organizzazione globale delle certificazioni in supply chain.
Adottare standard e protocolli in ambito supply chain è essenziale per distinguersi grazie ad un approccio metodologico, ed essere riconosciuti come esperti nella materia, in modo da proporre e realizzare le giuste soluzioni, così come più di 30.000 professionisti certificati CSCP già dimostrano dal 2006.
This course develops the skills to get the international certification “Certified Supply Chain professional (CSCP)” by APICS, the global leader in supply chain certifications.
Adopting standard and best practices in logistics management is key to stand out from the crowd with a methodological approach, and be recognized as experts in the field, in order to advice and apply the right solutions, as more than 30.000 professionals CSCP certified demonstrate since 2006.
Luogo del corso/place: live online
Data di avvio/Starting date: 20 LUGLIO 2021. Ore 17.30-20.30
20 JULY 2021. From 5.30 pm to 8.30 pm (CEST Rome time; GMT+2)
Numero totale sessioni /Number of sessions: 12
Altre sessioni: ogni martedi successivo con sessioni di durata di 3 ore ciascuna / Other sessions: every next tuesday with each session of a 3-hour duration.
Durata totale/Total duration: 36 ore / 36 hours
Il corso è erogabile in italiano, inglese o francese/ The course can be held in italian, french or english.
CONTENUTI PRINCIPALI / MAIN CONTENTS
Module 1: Supply Chain Design
- Considering inputs and objectives of supply chain management strategy
- Recognizing and resolving misalignments and gaps
- Accounting and financial reporting information, strategic analysis tools, and economic considerations
- Designing the supply chain while understanding and working within business considerations
- Designing fulfillment strategies and products for different markets and requirements
- Understanding electronic business considerations and key technology applications
- Understanding implementation tools including project management processes and communication
Module 2: Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Procuring and delivering goods and services using supply chain management
- Using demand management, including demand forecasting and prioritization
- Using master planning, master scheduling, and sales and operations planning (S&OP)
- Managing, planning, and controlling inventory
- Understanding the effects of inventory on financial statements and inventory-related cost categories
- Managing supply based on total cost of ownership and make-versus-buy analysis
- Developing supply plans based on buyer-supplier relationships
- Logistics, warehouse, and transportation management, forecasting, and planning
- Making considerations for monetary, regulatory, and trade conditions
- Segmentation of customer-focused marketing, customers, suppliers, and other partners
- Fundamentals of supplier relationship management (SRM) and customer relationship management (CRM)
- Managing reverse logistics and waste
Module 3: Supply Chain Improvement and Best Practices
- Standards, regulations, and sustainable best practices compliance
- International standards and considerations for import/export, intellectual property, licensing, tax and accounting, and labor laws
- Corporate social responsibility for sustainability, UN Global Compact, and GRI initiatives
- Accreditations, certifications, and standards for quality, environment, social, and safety objectives
- Identifying, assessing, classifying and responding to risks
- Compliance, security, and regulatory concerns
- Improving the supply chain through measuring and analyzing performance using supply chain metrics focused on customers, financial reports, and operational practices, and customer service
- Utilizing continuous improvement and change management techniques and principles, including lean and just-in-time
Il materiale didattico e l'esame APICS per ottenere la certificazione sono in inglese. / The course material and the APICS exam are in english.
Demand Driven Endorsed Instructor
- CLICCA QUI PER IL VIDEO SUL CSCP / CLICK HER FOR THE VIDEO ON CSCP
- ALTRI CORSI APICS /OTHER APICS COURSES
- Which APICS certification is right for me ? click here
- Corso CPIM parte 1: clicca qui
- CPIM Part 1 course : click here
- CLTD course: click here
- SCOR-P: clicca qui
- SCOR-P: click here