This course prepares for a basic knowledge of inventory management techniques based on APICS body of knowledge (www.apics.org). The goal of this course is to impart an operational knowledge and understanding of inventory management principles and techniques, providing participants with a greater understanding of their roles and responsibilities in the control of inventory and the impact that inventory has on a business. Participants are introduced to essential vocabulary and skills needed to identify and apply the basic principles of inventory management.
Sessions offered in this course include
- Operations Management Foundations
- Fundamentals of Inventory Management
- Purpose and Function of Inventory
- Inventory Replenishment Management
- Additional Inventory Replenishment Techniques and Inventory Performance
- Lean Inventory - Theory and Practice
- Fundamentals of Purchasing
- Sourcing Strategies
- PO Management and Performance Measurement.
Who should attend
- Logistics managers
- Warehouse managers
- Inventory managers
- Warehouse and inventory personnel
- Anybody who wants to be prepared on inventory topics
Giuseppe Lovecchio, CFPIM, CSCP, ACPF, PMP
APICS Master CPIM and CSCP Instructor.
More than 4000 education hours already delivered to managers and executives
Duration and delivery mode
- Three days
- Sessions in english, french or italian
- In-company or in class
- The course is composed by the above three modules, with english documentation
The course includes the necessary documentation to be effectively prepared (books, etc.).
At the end of the course a certificate of attendance will be delivered by an APICS Master CPIM & CSCP Instructor. This module can be highly customizable with the other 5 modules of the “APICS Principles of Operations Management” series, that are totally:
- Principles of Distribution and Logistics (PDL)
- Principles of Inventory Management (PIM)
- Principles of Managing Operations (PMO)
- Principles of Manufacturing Management (PMM)
- Principles of Operations Planning (POP),
starting from job roles and knowledge gaps to cover.
Please contact us at email@example.com or from the page Contact Us!