This course prepares for a basic knowledge of operations management techniques based on APICS body of knowledge (www.apics.org) . The goal of this course is to impart a fundamental knowledge and understanding of the basic manufacturing planning principles and techniques that are used at each level in the planning process, from strategic to tactical.
Sessions offered in this course include
- Operation Management Foundations
- Planning Foundations
- Demand Management
- Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Aggregate Operations Planning
- Master Scheduling Foundations
- Master Scheduling Processes
- Operations Systems
Who should attend
- Production managers
- Logistics managers
- Planners, buyers, operations personnel
- Anybody who wants to earn a supply chain management certification
Giuseppe Lovecchio, CFPIM, CSCP, ACPF, PMP
APICS Master CPIM and CSCP Instructor.
More than 4000 education hours already delivered to managers and executives
Duration and delivery mode
- Three days
- Sessions in english, french or italian
- In-company or in class
- The course is composed by the above three modules, with english documentation
The course includes the necessary documentation to be effectively prepared (books, etc.).
At the end of the course a certificate of attendance will be delivered by an APICS Master CPIM & CSCP Instructor. This module can be highly customizable with the other 5 modules of the “APICS Principles of Operations Management” series, that are totally:
- Principles of Distribution and Logistics (PDL)
- Principles of Inventory Management (PIM)
- Principles of Managing Operations (PMO)
- Principles of Manufacturing Management (PMM)
- Principles of Operations Planning (POP),
starting from job roles and knowledge gaps to cover.
Please contact us at email@example.com or from the page Contact Us!