For other dates please call us!
This course develops the competences to earn the “Certified Professional Forecaster (CPF)” certification by the Institute of Business Forecasting and Planning (IBF), the leading international association in Demand Management, Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) and Forecasting.
This course prepares for earning the CPF designation by IBF. Adopting international standards and protocols in the field of operations management is significant to be distinguished by methodological approach, recognized as subject matter experts . Visit www.ibf.org for more details.
Module 1 – What you Need to Know about Demand Planning, Forecasting, and S&OP
- Role of Forecasting & Planning in Decision Making
- Demand Planning (Demand Sensing, Shaping, & Creating)
- Forecasting & Planning Process
- Consumption (POS Data) Based Forecasting & Planning
- Consensus Forecasting & Planning
- Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) Process
- Collaborative, Planning, Forecasting, & Replenishment (CPFR)
Module 2 – Data Management and time Series Forecasting Modeling
- Data Analysis & Treatment
- Fundamentals of Models & Modeling
- Types of Models
- Time Series Models
- Model Selection
- Metrics: Measuring Forecast Error and Performance
Module 3 – Reporting, Presenting, new Product Forecasting and Planning
- Forecast Reporting, Presentation and Communication
- Winning Support and-Confidence of Management
- Getting Buy-in from Stakeholders
- New Product Forecasting
Who should attend
- Managing directors
- Supply chain directors
- Marketing/Sales managers
- Logistics managers
- Demand planners
- Anybody who wants to earn a demand management certification
Giuseppe Lovecchio, CPIM-F, CSCP, CLTD, DDPP, PMP, CMC
APICS Master Instructor since 2011.
IBF Advanced Certified Professional Forecaster (ACPF- Expiry date: November 2018).
More than 4000 education hours already delivered to managers and executives