This course prepares for a basic knowledge of manufacturing management techniques based on APICS body of knowledge (www.apics.org) . The goal of this course is to provide an introduction to the concepts and practices of modern manufacturing management. Among the topics discussed are managing the manufacturing environment, process layout, bills of material (BOMs) and routings, executing manufacturing planning and control activities, working with material requirements planning (MRP) and more.
Sessions offered in this course include
- Operations Management Foundations
- Introduction to Manufacturing Management
- Manufacturing Product Structures
- Basics of Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Managing with MRP
- Capacity Planning and Management
- Production Activity Control
- Advanced Scheduling
- Lean Production Management.
Who should attend
- Operations managers
- Production and Logistics managers
- Operations personnel
- Anybody who wants to be prepared on inventory topics
Giuseppe Lovecchio, CFPIM, CSCP, ACPF, PMP
APICS Master CPIM and CSCP Instructor.
More than 4000 education hours already delivered to managers and executives
Duration and delivery mode
- Three days
- Sessions in english, french or italian
- In-company or in class
- The course is composed by the above three modules, with english documentation
The course includes the necessary documentation to be effectively prepared
At the end of the course a certificate of attendance will be delivered by an APICS Master CPIM & CSCP Instructor. This module can be highly customizable with the other 5 modules of the “APICS Principles of Operations Management” series, that are totally:
- Principles of Distribution and Logistics (PDL)
- Principles of Inventory Management (PIM)
- Principles of Managing Operations (PMO)
- Principles of Manufacturing Management (PMM)
- Principles of Operations Planning (POP),
starting from job roles and knowledge gaps to cover.
Please contact us at email@example.com or from the page Contact Us!