This course prepares for earning the CSCP designation by APICS (www.apics.org) the woldwide leading professional association for supply chain and operations management. Adopting international standards and protocols in the field of supply chain management is significant to be distinguished by methodological approach, recognized as subject matter experts with the capability to find the right solutions, as more than 20.000 certifications relased since 2006 demonstrate.
Module 1 – Supply Chain Design
- Develop the Supply Chain Strategy
- Design the Supply Chain
Module 2 – Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Procure and Deliver Goods and Services
- Manage the Relationship with the Supply Chain Partners
- Manage Reverse Logistics
Module 3 – Supply Chain Improvements and Best Practices
- Comply with Standards, Regulations, and Sustainable Best Practices
- Manage Risk in the Supply Chain
- Measure and Analyze, and Improve the Supply Chain
Who should attend
- Managing directors
- Supply Chain directors
- Production managers
- Logistics managers
- Anybody who wants to earn a supply chain management certification
Giuseppe Lovecchio, CPIM-F, CSCP, CLTD, ACPF, PMP, CMC
APICS Master Instructor since 2011.
More than 4000 education hours already delivered to managers and executives
Duration and delivery mode
- Five days
- Sessions in english, french or italian
- In-company or in class
- The course is composed by the above three modules, with english documentation
The course includes the necessary documentation to be effectively prepared
(CSCP learning system, books, etc.).
At the end of the course a certificate of attendance will be delivered by an APICS Master Instructor since 2011.
Click here to download APICS CSCP brochure
Click here to download our CSCP program
Click here to download the registration form