Duration: five days
This course develops the necessary competences to earn the PMP® designation from PMI (Project Management Institute), one of the most internationally recognized institutes in project management.
PMP® is a PMI registered mark.
This course prepares for earning the PMP® designation by PMI. Adopting international standards and protocols in the field of project management is significant to be distinguished by methodological approach, recognized as subject matter experts in project management.
- Organizational Influences and Project Life Cycle
- Project Management Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
Who should attend
- Program managers
- Project managers
- Team managers
- Anybody who wants to earn a project management certification
Giuseppe Lovecchio, PMP, PRINCE 2 & ITIL Foundation, CFPIM, CSCP, CLTD, ACPF, CMC
APICS Master CPIM and CSCP Instructor since 2011. APICS Associate CLTD Instructor
More than 4000 education hours already delivered to managers and executives
Duration and delivery mode
- Five days
- Sessions in english, french or italian
- In-company or in class
- The course is composed by the above agenda, with english or italian documentation.
The course includes the necessary documentation to be effectively studied ( books, etc.).
At the end of the course a certificate of attendance will be delivered by an PMP , Prince 2 foundation certified and APICS Master CPIM & CSCP Instructor