Duration: two sessions 3-hour each (minimum)
ONLINE LIVE SESSIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE !
For other dates please call us!
This course develops the necessary competences to earn the PMP® designation from PMI®(Project Management Institute), one of the most internationally recognized institutes in project management, and based on the PMBOK® Version 6.
PMP® is a PMI® registered mark.
This course prepares for earning the PMP® designation by PMI®. Adopting international standards and protocols in the field of project management is significant to be distinguished by methodological approach, recognized as subject matter experts in project management.
This course can be done with the PMI
- PMI® and project management certifications.
- The environment where the project operates
- The role of the project manager
- Project integration management
- Project scope management
- Project schedule management
- Project cost management
- Project quality management
- Project resource management
- Project communications management
- Project risk management
- Project procurement management
- Project stakeholder management
- Professional and social responsibility
TEST SIMULATIONS AND EXERCISES
Our support is a set of live sessions (each of them with a 3-hour duration) where we discuss the answers of a package of 50 questions per session, that we will deliver previously.
Who should attend
- Program managers
- Project managers
- Team managers
- Anybody who wants to earn a project management certification
Giuseppe Lovecchio, PMP, PRINCE 2 & ITIL Foundation, CPIM-F, CSCP-F, CLTD-F, ACPF, CMC
APICS Master Instructor since 2011.
More than 4000 education hours already delivered to managers and executives