Duration: five days
This course develops the necessary competences to earn the PMP® designation from PMI (Project Management Institute), one of the most internationally recognized institutes in project management, and based on the PMBOK® 6.
PMP® is a PMI registered mark.
This course prepares for earning the PMP® designation by PMI. Adopting international standards and protocols in the field of project management is significant to be distinguished by methodological approach, recognized as subject matter experts in project management.
- Organizational Influences and Project Life Cycle
- Project Management Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
Who should attend
- Program managers
- Project managers
- Team managers
- Anybody who wants to earn a project management certification
Giuseppe Lovecchio, PMP, PRINCE 2 & ITIL Foundation, CFPIM, CSCP, CLTD, ACPF, CMC
APICS Master Instructor since 2011.
More than 4000 education hours already delivered to managers and executives
Duration and delivery mode
- Five days
- Sessions in english, french or italian
- In-company or in class
- The course is composed by the above agenda, with english or italian documentation.
The course includes the necessary documentation to be effectively studied ( books, etc.).
At the end of the course a certificate of attendance will be delivered by an PMP , Prince 2 foundation certified and APICS Master Instructor