Duration: five days
This course develops the necessary competences to earn the PMP® designation from PMI®(Project Management Institute), one of the most internationally recognized institutes in project management, and based on the PMBOK® Version 6.
PMP® is a PMI® registered mark.
This course prepares for earning the PMP® designation by PMI®. Adopting international standards and protocols in the field of project management is significant to be distinguished by methodological approach, recognized as subject matter experts in project management.
- The environment in which projects operate
- THe role of the project manager
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
Who should attend
- Program managers
- Project managers
- Team managers
- Anybody who wants to earn a project management certification
Giuseppe Lovecchio, PMP, PRINCE 2 & ITIL Foundation, CPIM-F, CSCP, CLTD, ACPF, CMC
APICS Master Instructor since 2011.
More than 4000 education hours already delivered to managers and executives